6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, July 13, 2015

Happy Birthday

Come in early am from work,. my stuff-again-vandalized. Stoney's peeps sleeping in the living room. Best of all, a DENT in the den wall. Really???? I work and this asshole damages the house AND vandalizes my belongings.


His gripe? "You told Uncle Pete you and mom were getting back together?" WTF??? Am I accountable to HIM? And, we never split. Best yet, the same shit comes outta his peeps' mouth! WHO THE FUCK pays the mortgage????


AND, why would Pedrito tell him ANYTHING?????????????


Happy Birthday.


Glad I work. Really makes it all worthwhile. I work and the Stoned Boundary-less child damages the house, vandalizes his father's belongings, AND interrogates his father.


...but I need counseling.....

No comments: