6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Day 2214

Huh?


Walked in, actually broke Stoney's balls-he was...what's the word...NOT in a foul mood?


That changed asap. He asked re: grocery $$$. I responded that laundry and food were his responsibilities, I'd handle assuring he had a place to live. He went nuts, I indicated when he wanted to speak about finances I'd be happy to.


Neighbor was doing construction-11:15pm, I went across the street to ask when he'd be done (he was using a circular saw-on the curb!). Needless to say, I was cursing as I crossed the street.


Of course, Stoney assumed this was directed @ him, telling me if I had something to say I should say it to his face, adding that I was a "stupid cunt." But I should enable him especially after this? MY Make Believe Friends can't believe he doesn't pay rent, much less lift a finger.


He tells me Bitch's sisterfromanothermother volunteered to pay for college. Good. THEY have 2 incomes. Stoney fails to realize it's all on me-always has been. Hey, Keith, when's the last time Mommy gave you lunch money? When's the last time Mommy DIDN'T have Snapple??????????


Wonder why you live in a dump?


The a/c the neighbor gave him (are THEY paying the electric bill) leaks, soaking his bedroom floor.


He tells ME I don't have the right to remove Bitch's belongings (thriftstore CRAP adorning the walls), so, it looks like a gay couple with no taste live there.


Moral of the story: He AND his girl work, not contributing shit to the house.


...but I need counseling......


Entitled aren't we?


Bitch kills Itself, others clean up the mess.


Happy Wedding Anniversary (25 years today!). Joy joy.

No comments: