6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Another one!

ANOTHER good eve/day!

Slept like a baby, Stoney quiet/behaving. All quiet on the Western Front.

This am, got my miles, bumped into Pret AND DW. Not too humid, did ok, then chilled.

Stoney asked for a Target giftcard for his birthday. Smart kid. Since groceries are his responsibility, he's looking to kill 2 birds with the same stone. Unfortunately, his mother raised him on frozen food and Haagen Dazs/Potato Chips. This was the queen of junk food. But he's learning responsibility. I DO wish he'd listened years ago when I urged him to budget-if he did, he'd have some $ in the bank. But, thanks to his mother contradicting his father, he has nothing to show for 2 years of employment-other than 2 years of weed. Not begrudging him a thing, he's a good kid. But he has nothing to show for his time spent working. Hope he realizes I'm here for him, I tell him often and he should-by now-see that.

HOW great is it to go home and actually be able to rest???? Wow!

No comments: