6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, July 24, 2015

Let shit happen

Sometimes, the best thing you can do is s.t.f.u.

Stoney and I getting along, thank God. Hopefully he sees I'm not the bad guy. He's a helluva person, but when you've been raised without boundaries, things can be tough.

Went to a men's meeting last night. Was REALLY good. For once, didn't havta worry about whatever I share being passed to Stoney-you KNOW it's an AA cunt who's violating confidentiality. So, it was good. Who showed up? Kevin! No longer with the insurance co, he's moved on. Good for him. Problem is: whatever he does is the next best thing-he's not the type to grow roots. Fuck it, he's happy and that's good.

Stoney picked up a wifi router, we split the cost, actually cooperated installing it. THIS is the kind'a shit I enjoy.

No comments: