6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

p.s.

Gotta love the fact that there's plenty of $$$ for weed etc, but none for college/groceries.

Funny, YEARS ago didn't I indicate he should live on a budget, setting up a bank account for him? what did his mother do? Responded with "he should do what he wants." GREAT parenting.

Last night, he (after consuming an alcoholic beverage and smoking) indicates he might as well just kill himself just like his mother did.

Ok, and?

Guess this is my belated Father's Day gift. What I get for assuring all bills are paid.

Remember, I offered to cut cable to pay for groceries. What does he think, I can just print more $$$$$ Sounds EXACTLY like his mother doesn't it????????????????

Live laugh love!!!!!

No comments: