6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, November 22, 2013

Day 1639

800m

Had the visit from BIG Boss yesterday, did well. Put it this way: it was a relief. He asked some questions, it was obvious he was on a mission-sent by the agency chief. So, after all the drama that happened on site, we did ok. More proof that: when you do the right thing, you have nothing to hide.

The downside? No miles since Monday. No gym either. Ugh! BUT, wouldn't have either if I didn't have a gig. And a great one @ that!

What hurt:  came in, told Sybil in plain English what was happening, It STILL hadda be a total Bitch when I needed a helping hand, or at worst, a shut mouth. That was the day It went psycho avout "eating my food......" real family talk. What would JEEEEEESUS do? Go teach religion. Setting a great example for Stoney who witnesses the satanization of his father.

Damn I need to run!!!!!

Couldn't even go to Spin class.

No comments: