6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 1622

Back!

9:45pm last night, sleeping when...WHEN...attack of Shebitch! It'd left the house, we're on speaking terms, comes in, PURE HELL. Making noise, waking me up to rage about not getting a copy of the taxes I have done every year. The presenting problem was........wait for it..........) I'd actually put veggies in the crisper in the fridge. Imagine! Call out the hounds. Fucking nut job. best of all, Stoney's sitting there, adding to it. Great. I'm accountable to a teenager. Pay rent Stoner. He has a job, what does he do (besides smoke) buys a pimp coat. And the idiot lets him. THIS is a sober person? THIS is a religion teacher. What would Jeeeeeesus do bitch???????

Amazing.

And you wonder why I was in no particular rush for The Big One. Come home to this?

A son who loathes his father and that son's nine month vessel who is actively psychotic.

You can pick your friends....................

No comments: