6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Day 1634

Deja Vu

Enjoyed Styx so much, went back for more. On a lark, checked tix availability, first row was open! Wow!!!!!!! Went with my peeps and their grandkids, had a blast!!!!!!!! AND, finally understood why they weren't boring: the lead singer. A real attention whore, but NOT Dennis DeYoung-an ego driven asshole who thought the world revolved around him. Again, you could tell they enjoyed playing live AND together. Likewise, threw in a few wrinkles to keep things interesting: Piano Man and I am the Walrus, to the deletion of Pieces of Eight unfortunately-I really love that one. Another very good night!

Yesterday am, Spin. Was raining when I split, of course-following Murphy's law-after I left the gym the sun was out. Bumped into Dennis, compared notes, a kindred spirit though on SO many levels we don't operate nowhere near the same planes. Nice, though, to recognize the commonality.

Little 5k this am to stay in the groove.

No comments: