6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 1637

Brrr!

Yesterday was sweatshirt and shorts weather, today it's ellip weather. Friggin' cold. Of course it IS Wednesday, which means Sons of Anarchy was on, which means I was up way too late. Sorry ass is draggin', so, with a buttload of meetings, gotta gym it. Good. stay warm (er).

Lost my friggin' car keys. Add this to Stoney sick for 2 days and Sybil being Sybil, and I come home to the "you're a piece of shit-a-thon." Joy joy. He's had nothing to do but lay around, smoke, and wait for me to come in so I can be blamed for his lack of progress re: a student loan (It IS November????? Most normal people apply in July). and of course Sybil is useless-other than pile on me. Funny, how It can't help him with the loan application-oh wait-the world revolves around Satan. and of course, THAT would involve some level of responsibility. Easier to blame me.

Might lace 'em up anyway....................Freezing's preferable...................

No comments: