6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 1638

Pile on!!!!!

Agency surveyor shows up, unannounced (that's normal), to review the place. My boss calls asking questions from above, and this am, the boss's boss coming in. Add to this, NUMEROUS psychotic noted taped to the kitchen cabinets. surprise, it's winter. This appears to be a new concept for Sybil. So of course It's losing It's mind, "I have no money for food," (stop buying Chinese restaurant takeout and...COOK???), "You have to give me $ for oil, with all your money..." Really living in la la land. Of course I gave my stock answer: "just tell me which bill to stop paying. I'd be MORE than happy to stop paying either the mortgage or cable." You don't wanna hear the response. Common sense would dictate: stop pissing money away on shit, put a bit aside every month, poof, oil money. No, easier to rage @ me. Involves no responsibility you see.

Just gotta man up for a couple-a days.

Still, would be nice to come home to support rather than revulsion.

29 degs. Running? No friggin' way.

No comments: