6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, July 26, 2013

Day 1520

No longer a virgin

Stoney asked (gave him credit for that, though annoyingly opportunistic) "dad, could you leave me $10 to get something to eat with my friends," to which I replied "don't you have money in the bank?" He didn't like that, referring to it as "graduation money." I, of course, reminded him the $100 for grad + the $50 for his birthday (which HAD been $100 'til I pondered his reeking of weed daily) = $150, and that he needed to get a job. He isn't happy. Pity. If he'd done what I told him years ago, we wouldn't be having this issue. AND, the only time he speaks with anything vaguely resembling respect is to ask for $. Enjoy your summer kiddo.

And yes, got my miles, and yes, I feel alive!!!!!!!!

No comments: