6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Day 1498

PIZZA????
So, after attempting a withdrawl from First Bank of Dad, I come home, Dominos boxes everywhere. Can't be hurtin' for $$$ THAT bad, or, UberBitch bailed him out. THEN, I reach between the cushions, what do I find. A pipe. amazing. And those 2 actually think I believe their bullshit.

Today hurts. The initial "you're not wanted here" situation. Remember when I thought I called Its bluff, only to have my ass handed to me? When I called Bill and he confirmed that I wasn't wanted @ his party-all because of the CUNT tarnishing my name? (funny, when they went to the beach when Stoney was 6, leaving him alone, didn't they wonder who WAS caring for him??? But no, I'm satan. convenient isn't it?). No problem, let the alcoholics enjoy either other. I'll be racing, then a concert.

No comments: