6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 1514

???????????

Stoney leaves his "please leave me $10..." note. I leave nothing. 3 Weeks before: $100 for graduation, last week $50 for his birthday. Funny asshole.

I come in yesterday, my stuff is moved around. Why? I moved stuff in the fridge. Call the lawyers, call cps. This kid has ZERO respect. I call him, he calls me a "cunt," and his mother, doesn't wanna hear any of it "I have to deal with problems all day..." It babysits a 95 year old woman. I deal with 26 patients and 22 staff. It HAS to be kidding????? Bury your head in the sand, then go teach religion.

But it's ok, why, I ran!

Was supposed to be Boomer's 10k, but due to the temps, it was made a 4m run, unscored, but still a qualifier. Nice. and yes, got him to sign my bib!

No comments: