6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day 1508

Hurt, but a good hurt

Good news: did the 5k in Prospect Park with my peep. Helluva guy. We really had a blast! He's 59, yet his inner child lives. This is "football dad." He picked me up, we drove in, not a second of the trip was "tolerance time," we had some deep guy talk, did the run, then back, and in before 10 am. Nice!!!!! THAT was the good news.

Unfortunately, CUNT, in the process of making my son hate me, took him to Its groupies house. It was his birthday. Nice. My sons birthday and I'm not invited. And you wonder why I don't lift a finger? Let 'em rot in their shit. Yet the ONER thing that's unspiled they havta try to undermine: the den. they make it a point to traipse through it, when the front and side doors are closer....but I'M in need of therapy.................

Had a great day nonetheless.

No comments: