6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, April 27, 2015

Day 2142

:)

Yin/Yang

Yin: broke 9 mins @ the 5k Saturday. Broke 10 @ our club 5m yesterday, NICE!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL day, I did the announcements, had fun, saw my peeps. Pret? Nowhere to be found, funny how the Brickwell kiddies disappeared. The rest of the Queens peeps represented.

Got in, slept well, got up, @ 10am, leaving Toxichouse, Bitch started. Pissed I was "making noise." Fucking useless bitch. When the rest of the world leaves to begin their days, Toxichouse sleeps. When the rest of the world sleeps, they watch tv and get wasted. Nice. Best of all: It bitched about my going "in and out." (I hadda return to drop off my dry cleaning). Remember, Stoney and his peeps repeatedly go in and out between 12 midnight and 2 am, slamming the front door. I go in and out ONCE, which I NEVER do, and Bitch starts......but I need counseling.....useless Bitch, utterly useless.

I ran, I did well, I'm ok. Life is good!

No comments: