6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Day 2116

Serendipity

Hit tax person to file for an extension. OK., done. Now, waiting for Stoney to cut his bullshit and give his forms. What HE doesn't get: he WILL pay as he lacks health care. Moron. Told him very simply: give me your forms, and the tax pro will tell us how you can make the best of it. 3 weeks later I'm still waiting. Just as Bitch bought him a car, 2 years later he's too busy fucking and getting stoned to get his road test.

Fuck 'em, got my miles, then, serendipity.

Hit the gym for Spin. Hit up a peep after class to compare notes from Saturday's race. THEN, another peep and I spent half an hour comparing notes. NIIIIIIICE!(but they're "make believe friends" per Bitch.).

...but I need counseling.............

No comments: