6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Day 2138

?

So, Stoney and his gf are having it out, to the point that she's yelling in the street. This am, they're cuddling. I give up.

Actually, it makes perfect sense in Toxichouse. Ms.AA sits on the couch as Its son has a bottle of 151 in his room, and Mike's Twisted Tea in the fridge/weed permeating his room. Bitch INSISTS on using the backdoor to let Its dog out (while the side door is WAY closer), promises me a new back door for my birthday, yet 6 months later-nothing. As the back door is now totally destroyed, hanging by a rusted thread. As It teaches religion and attends yet ANOTHER AA meeting. Fiddling as Rome burns. The car It bought Stoney? Sitting in the driveway, tons of the crap It hoarded within that car now in the backyard. Lovely.

...but I need counseling. As Stoney takes his anger out on the bathroom door, now sporting a gaping hole. Did It do a fucking thing? Nope.

Meanwhile, I gotta shift Its crap around to merely walk around the bedroom.

...but I need counseling..............

Fuck 'em. I ran, got my miles, then Spin. Healthy motherfucker.

No comments: