6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Day 2117

Really can't make this shit up.

HAD a good day, until........

Got my miles, then Spin. BEAUTIFUL morning, crisp temps. Spent a good day chillin', then, Toxichouse. Started ok, no one home, then...THEN

BITCH!

STORMS in, gas bill, oh god!!!!!! Fucking pay it Bitch! Instead, It takes Stoney and his girlfriend's shopping order. Now, remember, I'm fucked if I eat anything from the fridge, but It asks what they want It to purchase. Think there are some boundary issues here?

THEN, wakes me up to break my balls about some JEEEEEEZUS platter It claims I fucked with. Meanwhile, the motherfucking JEEEEEEZUS plate (love the irony dontcha???) was right there on the table.

Fucking sick mental Bitch.

.......but I need counseling........

Oh yes, It brought THAT up as well. I threw it right back, telling It that if It's serious, I'll gladly give It the phone numbers so It can make an appointment. It of course tried deflecting back to me, @ which point I brought out the obvious: since It insists on sitting in on the sessions (?????!!!!!), then having Stoney involved (!!!???), It should call. Of course, THAT would involve responsibility, not Bitching.

No comments: