6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, March 30, 2015

Day 2114

????????????

Bitch CANNOT understand that Its number is blocked. Rather than get Its texts/calls, the message goes to my Youtube page. Go check, you won't believe it! Bitch goes mental at least once daily, this one: about moving shit on the kitchen counter. It cannot stand seeing my accomplishments, so, must cover my running shit on the fridge. Sick Bitch. You'd THINK such accomplishments would be the source of pride, as an example to our son, but no. Rather, the subject of scorn and derision. Fuck It, It will continue being mental as I continue being healthy. Really? A text about moving a pile of crap on a counter. (as opposed to the piles of crap all over the couches-where no one can sit because of them, all over the basement-fire hazard?, all over the bedroom (can't even see out a window!).

...but I need counseling........................

As Stoney smokes.....and drinks.......................and It buys more frozen food.

No comments: