6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Day 2089

Fooled ya!

For all of 2 minutes, actually had a conversation with Bitch, then it went downhill. As soon as the talk turned adult ("I still need your tax info, and Stoney's too") @ that point It went off on a rant about how I'm full of shit, It's wise to me...the usual mental crap. My response: "EVERY fucking year we go through this crap. I do the family taxes. If you wanna do 'em, I'll give you all my papers, then you'll have nothing to bitch about." THEN, after yelling @ Stoney about the garbage (which is STILL all over the side of the house), It went to a meeting (rather than clean or cook).

...but I need counseling....

What they don't understand: MY taxes are DONE. IT-since It has zero deductions, will pay. Likewise Stoney. Assholes.

Fuck 'em, I ran. Fresh falling snow, it was BEAUTIFUL!!!

No comments: