6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, March 16, 2015

Day 2100

So, lets review.

Met some peeps @ the gym, started talking, got invited to ride along to the NYC Half.

Hooked up, got to the start on time rather than stupid early, nice.

Ran the run, did well.

Missed my peeps after, designated spot blocked off (what WERE we thinking)?

Didn't freak, fell into plan B (credit card+metro card+car keys=I'll be ok).

Got to train station, into cab to get to car, driver had 20+ years in The Program!!!

Got to peeps house, rang doorbell, nothing. As I walk away, he pulls in!

WOW!!!!!!!!!

A lot to be said for not losing it!

But WAIT, there's MORE!

Get into Toxichouse, Bitch was normal, even better: Bitch and Stoney going at it. It was picking a fight, couldn't get one with me (followed me around as I took care of things, sick Bitch), so, since It couldn't fight w/me, It got into it with Stoney-as his girlfriend was upstairs! He, literally, told It "why you picking a fight???"

Welcome to reality kiddo. Best of all, you're EXACTLY like It? Remember the fight that led to It claiming It went to the cops? Who was picking a fight???

...but I need counseling.............

Fuck 'em, I ran, I'm ok.

fyi, were those my "make believe peeps?" Fucking mental Bitch.

No comments: