6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Day 2099

Get in last night, early am actually, hoping to rest up for today's race. Bitch actually normal. Then...THEN...Stoney tells me NOT to come upstairs. Let that sink in. Not allowed to hang in the living room, can't access any room other than bedroom, and I'm barred from THAT. Son tells parent what to do.

Fucking amazing. And they wonder why they don't get jackshit??????

This am, got a lift from a peep to the run, did really well. After, couldn't hook up @ designated location (lower nyc WAS shut down. What were we thinking???).

Fortunately, I was smart enough to pack plastic, metro card + car keys. Took the train + cab back, as I'm knockin' on the peeps door, he pulls in! WOW!!! But wait, it got better! The cab driver? 20+ years in The Program. Wow.

Helluva day.

No comments: