6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Day 2085

???

Came in, Bitch sleeping, ok. Stoney's girlfriend and her friend in his room, him? @ work. ?????

Woke up this am, bathroom window WIDE open. Remember the presenting problem the night it all hit the fan? I'd forgotten to shut the bathroom window, Stoney abused my belongings, called me a "punk," fists flew, It threatened to call the cops? So, due to Stoney's galpal leaving the window open, what was the consequence? I closed it. That's all.

...but I need counseling......

Did I wake up Mental Bitch to SCREAM because the window was open?

Did I abuse my son's belongings?

Nope, closed the window.

...but I need counseling......

Anyway, fuck 'em both. Did Coogan's, ankle held up, I'm ok.

No comments: