6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, March 9, 2015

Day 2093

PURE Bitch!

This am was a stunner, even by Bitch standards (Youtube page has over 200 hits per hour!!!!!). WOKE ME UP, threw my stuff around, then hit me. And I got it all on tape. Good. Take THAT to the precinct when you report me for breathing.

What got It started? I was (GASP) "in the house after the time." As in: Bitch figures if I'm there when It is conscious (like It EVER is???), then I shouldn't be. This resulted in grabbing my phone, throwing my stuff around, the most unkind shit ever spewing from Its mouth etc... When I responded with my ex boss-s phone # (It was accusing me of all sorts of shit re: why I no longer work @ the same place), It accused me of setting up the call. SICK FUCKING Bitch.

But, not to worry, tonight we ROCK!!!!! Peeps came through with Billy Joel tix.

Imagine, this useless Bitch actually "teaches" religion, yet treats Its spouse this way. Like I said, check the Youtube page, your mind will be blown.

P.S. when It spewed forth about counseling, I offered the #'s, It responded that I should call. I'd called Its bluff-i.e.: It wanted Stoney and It to share the counseling with me, so I told It to proceed and call and set up an appointment. Oh, wait, THAT would involve taking responsibility.

Spoke with Pedrito, his mind, likewise, is blown. Asking "where's all the $$$ I gave It?" Guess, blown, wasted.

...but I need counseling..........

No comments: