6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Day 2092

Bitch IS nuts

Tried calling AND texting yesterday, Bitch canNOT grasp that Its calls are blocked. Came in, raging about getting Stoney health coverage. Again, I answered "tell me when to cut cable and I can. I have no money left to print." Fucking mental moron. Stews all day, while Stoney stays up all night smoking with his friends then doing his girl. And I get to pay for everything. I think not.

Take the smoke $$$$ and buy into Obamacare.

Take the cost of 2 chinese takeout dinners, and buy into Obamacare.

Oh, wait, THAT would involve taking responsibility.

In brief, I should print money for whatever It deems necessary, while It does whatever the fuck It wants...as It watches MY cable in the house I pay for.

...but I need counseling...I text and rage @ my spouse, never EVER saying anything good. Oh wait, that's not me, that's PSYCHOBITCH.

No comments: