6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Got heroin???????????????

Get in, get to the front door, locked. Not a good sign. Hear voices etc.....

Stoney's friends are over. Drug house lives!!!!!!

One in the shower (??????????????) 2 needles on my placemat, Clothes all over the dining room table. GREAT knowing I was out working and this shit was happening.

I FREAKED. Told whomever is in the bathroom to get the fuck out, NOW. Told them to fess up, the asshole in the bathroom admitted the needles were his. In the towel, ordered him out of the house. He asked about his clothes, I told him he should have thought of that before soiling my house with drugs, and he had until I could dial 911 to get the FUCK out.

Stoney's brotherformanothermother apologized, I told him I understood, but if his friend EVER set foot in this place, he'd be arrested. Told him his stuff would be here for one month, then out.

Stoney? Stoned. TOTAL asshole,

Can you believe he'd do this? Expose MY HOME to this?

Wait, it gets better!!!!

The shower door, broken.

FUCK.

JUST LIKE MOMMY.




No comments: