6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Too Much Junkie Business

Come home, junkie's back!

Stoney's brotherfromanothermther, aka "junkie" (needle abusing heroin addict), was away for a couple of days, then POOF! He's back!

Fuck this.

I told him, "look, I love you like the son I never had, but you're out. Between the drugs, the weird hours, making my house a haven for unwelcome guests...by fri you need to be out."

Now, remember I told Stoney to speak with him re: the needles???

Fucking guy was in DETOX!!!!!

Did Stoney ever get back to me re: the needles? Not a word!

AND, the little shit is PISSED!!! He's livid that I told the junkie to leave!

"you'll never see your grandkids....." good. Fuck them AND fuck you.

Amazing.

Stoney's livid that I tell a junkie he needs to leave my house-after 3 months of doing nothing but needles, after 3 months of "he's just going to leave some of his things..." (even the junkie understands, amazing. My son is off the wall and a stranger gets it. A stranger hooked on junk!!!).

My response: let him live with his parents! Let him live with any one of the endless procession of drug abusing visitors  who come and go incessantly.

Stoney's response: you don't buy me food.

Plenty of $ for cigs and weed though.

Amazing.

Just          like           mommy

Oh wait, the ultimate report "mommy wouldn't....."

Newsflash: mommy;s dead, killed herself. Loved you so much she ditched you and everything.

GREAT example. A quitter who was high as a kite. Hmmmmmmm, sound familiar?????

No comments: