6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Got enabler?

So, guys @ the job ask wassup w/Stoney? Of course, he interviewed, has no SS card, so, did nothing for 6 days. "I'm waiting for my ride on tuesday." This is the same ride that enables the shit outta him (so, move in with the alcoholic and the addict???????????????). These people are great at not doing shit, but enabling the fuck outta everyone. One does nothing but drink and bitch (and work, occasionally), the other does nothing but drink, bitch, and drugs-oh wait, and nails. These are Stoney's new best friends. Nice eh?

So, he finally went to the office to get a card, did he do anything else? Who the fuck cares. I'm done. Tired of his invading my space and stealing from me. Tired of his turning MY house into a shithole. Tired of his drugs and his slovenliness (google is asshole).

THESE are the people he calls his "friends?" Good, enjoy them, as you sit and sit and sit and smoke in your room. While life passes you by.

Just         like           mommy.

No comments: