6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Timing is everything

But sometimes, doing nothing is important.

This has been quite a year of change. In 6 days, I will finally be free. This will mark one year since Bitch left us.

I've had quite a time of it, but somehow made it through.

Started working @ CATC, ran in AP to escape.

Ran in AP to stay sane, avoid Bitch.

Ran in AP to fight my isolative tendencies.

Despite myself, made friends.

Had these friends ridiculed by Bitch.

Left my comfort zone to parent a son who lo0athes me and does little besuides drugs.

Had this same person move a needle abusing addict into my living room, "mom would..." yeah right, mom also killed itself. Example thus negated.

Now, still have my running friends, though my circle has grown.

Somehow, made it through.

No comments: