6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, January 31, 2014

Day 1709

A very good week!

STILL sick, no miles, gym'd it every day, but all in all, a very good week. Cannot shake this bug, but it didn't get the best of me. With everything going on @ the job, can't wimp out now. Others banged in, the luxury of their position, I can't.

Now, the kicker: It blows in, the out after 90 mins, takes the heater from the den. Just to break my balls. No problem. I know my behavior on a daily basis is that of a sober person. I know on a daily basis I do all I can to be the best person I can. Period. Someday (doubt it, but) my son will realize I'm NOT Bad Cop.

Who's here, and who's not?

...and yes, as with the house cleaning, as I picked up the dogshit yesterday, I appreciated the irony of It's current gig. THEN, the irony of it blowing in, causing chaos, then out. Total Bitch.

No comments: