6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Day 1703

GRRR!

Went from BRRRRR to Grrr. Came in yesterday, crumbs all over the den, even on the desk. Stoney was acting out. Poor baby's cold. So, DO SOMETHING!!!!! Contribute!!!!!!!!

Bitch comes in, does not a goddamned thing. Child apparently has a right to vandalize. Good parenting. Is THAT would Jeeeeeeeesus would do?

I tried explaining to him that I pay everything but one fucking bill, that didn't address his behavior. He's a teenager hell bent on making me bad cop-and for that he has the right to vandalize.

Must've run out of smoke.

And Sybil? Spent the night elsewhere. Typical. Pollutes this environment, then disappears. THEN, has the nerve to break MY balls re: "you never say where you're going." Now let that sink in. The bitch who verbalizes-in front of my son, Its desires to have me disappear-while continuing to pay for everything-demands knowledge of my whereabouts. Yet, wghere was It last night? Spent the night elsewhere. Useless Bitch. Creates a shipwreck here, then disappears. Sounds like Its 3-or was it four or five-failed careers.

No comments: