6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 1684

Amazing.

Currently 52 degs, later until wed, as low as 8. Fuck me. Better yet, last night It goes on a major rage: ran outta peroxide. Goes on a TEAR "why don't you tell me when we run out of...." I guess It can't open the medicine chest (which of course It does during interminable countless visits to apply makeup/carcinogens.). Better than THAT:  we ran outta peroxide 2 weeks ago when I initially cut my finger. BETTER THAN THAT:  It claims to be a model of sobriety: imagine allowing running out of anything, much less PEROXIDE, and letting THAT determine your mood. Go teach religion, maybe Jesus gives a shit.

And, the topper, I walk into the den, it reeks of a Mexican jail. Stoney left his bong there. Lovely.

Fuck me.

No comments: