6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day 1690

Back to back!

40's today nice. Back to back 10k distance runs, good. Today'll be The Line. need to get back into The Groove.

Again, this is the silly season-struggle to just maintain. But, de facto, you end up crosstraining, thus, saving your knees. Not a bad thing. Just don't wanna lose progress.

Did ok yesterday. A guy from the club 12 years older beat me by more than a minute a mile, but if I didn't take breaks, I could'a done better. Ultimately, I'd like to do sub 10's for a 10k. I reached that goal for a 5k, let's see what the future holds. At any rate, I'm healthy.

Still can't believe Dan Browne reached me! Grade school: Dennis Hevia. High School: Dan Browne, then Loewenstein. College: Loewenstein + Bill Sharp. Later, Debbie and Marciana. Had quite a life.

No comments: