6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Day 1704

Coin flip.

Normally by this time I'd have been out the door. Manhattan half. 2 loops of CP. Prob: subfreezing and snow last night. So, praying they make it a fun run, and credit you for regging, otherwise, 2 loops of CP will SUCK. But, we'll see.

Spin yesterday. Was terrific running into the old peeps, prob: they don't change. Dennis was there-ok, I had a peep. But the rest don't make any progress. Maybe they're like me: maintain. But I surmise they get really good @ Spin and don't follow up. Listening to their eating patterns, this seems to be the case.

We'll see how this am shapes up.

*what slays me: normally I'd be up for the challenge of this am, but been sick for over a week. And when you get nailed @ work, @ home, + sick= shit. total shit.

No comments: