6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 1682

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Degreees!!!!! Motherfucker!

Best of all: no oil. Remember, It contributes ZERO to the bills. I pay all, but oil, so, It decided EVERYTHING will be my fault.

Of course, Stoney's losing his mind: and of course, it's all my fault. "With all your money..."   "buy some f___ oil...." of course It has him poisoned. By the way, doesn't HE work? Besides what goes up in smoke, does he contribute?

It is what it is.

Brrrrrr.

And no, he still doesn't life a finger, i.e. walk the dog? Clean up after him? But remember, EVERYTHING is my fault-and god forbid anything in the fridge is touched. Show me one house where the parent is held accountable. Fucked up kid validated/used by a fucked up mental patient. Where does he get his lines????? Go teach religion. Set a great example for what came outta you afer 9 months.

No comments: