6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, December 30, 2013

Day 1677

Good to be back!

With temps above freezing,  able to run daily. Life, again, is good! Back in the groove.

Bumped into Dennis again @ the gym, after I got my miles. We both did a class-nice. My brush with greatness. Helluva guy. It actually annoys me when peeps don't hold him in the same regard.

In the evening, went to brotherfromanothermother's mother's wake. Hadda. Sybil was-again-in rare form. Raging about ______________ whatever. does it really even matter? The queen of 12 step programs, who claimed 20+ years sober (after not two years ago drinking too much coffee to stay awake, then self medicating with sleeping pills-real sober!), the queen of religion (what exactly WOULD JEEEEEEESUS do???), raging about some trivial bullshit. Really, get a grip. And I even told It to shut up if It had nothing good to say. To no avail.

But, I got my miles AND did a Spin class. A good day!!!!!

No comments: