6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Day 1661

Bail!!!!!

My second d.n.s. Was regged to do 15k in Central Park. First, parking will be a bitch, but that's not the issue. Weather is supposed to be fucked, so, stay on the island. Do a 5k as a speed workout, see if I can still break 10. Annoyed, but can't be foolish.

At least I slept well last night, finally. After It, again, tore me a new one. One minute we're conversing, literally in the same breath it went psycho, "this is why we need a mediator..." I actually went into the backyard with Hulk-freezing but peaceful-reentered, It was STILL raging. Fucking nut job. I WOULD get stuck with this bullshit on all fronts.

The good news? It was a delight driving Stoney to work the other day, missed actually speaking to him as opposed to his being a pissed off teenager.

No comments: