6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, December 16, 2013

Day 1663

Grrrrr!!!!!

Fucking hate this time of year. Ain't freezin' my cojones off, so no run. Made do w/ gym-elliped. Got a good workout in, adjusted my disposition, but there's nothing like running.

Making arrangements for the patients' Christmas party. Last night, lil' after midnight, Sybil raging-I had the GALL to eat 2 packets of crackers. Imagine. Call the lawyers! AND, think nothing of waking me up @ midnight (yes, this was after coming in from an AA meeting. How sober was THAT???). Fucking loon. So, pay it forward-if you're abused, do a solid for others, hence, the patients' Christmas. I always do everything since everyone else is too fucking self involved. People just don't grasp the notion of doing something good, for good's sake.

Ho ho.

No comments: