6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Day 1672

Ho ho?

Come in, my shit is moved around, AGAIN. There are 4 seats at the dinner table. Guess who's is not cluttered? Of course, as with the den, what becomes the focus of attention? My shit, of course, is moved. Now remember, if I move a piece of LINT, vandalism ensues. Of course, the JEEEESUS freak does/says nothing, rather rages about my den. Amazing. THEN, It goes to midnight mass, as Stoney and his smoking bud (liked that one didya?) AGAIN move my shit, with 3 other perfectly useable spots there in plain sight. Fuck me, ho ho ho.

BUT, we had the patients' party, and of course, it was a hit!

As Stoney smokes and Sybil goes to church. Self involved are we?

Ho ho ho.

And the staff? Party on Jan 22. The Committee couldn't get its shit together. Surprise surprise.

No comments: