6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Day 1584

!

Helluva week, really busy, but felt good. Nice to have purpose.

Since long ago, always had in my mind A Plan. Started with the state @ entry level, worked my way up. Ate alotta crow, but knew dues hadda be paid. Now I'm boss. I try to avoid the pitfalls of my role models, and have been successful, so far. Hurts, though, when you havta discipline a former peep, but it comes with the job. and truth be told, was never really a peep, but a groupie. Comes with the turf.

Tonight was s'posed to go to a concert with a bud, but we had a falling out (I actually had the balls to go to a concert without them, can you imagine???). Nice to have my freedom back, now I'll be able to properly rest for manana's 10m.

No comments: