6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day 1578

PURE Bitch.

Last week, suits thrown to the ground. THIS week, shoes. Bitch is predictable AND psychotic. All because suddenly Bitch wants another closet. Mind you, all the shit It took out of the last area it hoarded into, was STILL in piles on the floor a week later. AND, after this "You have to give me $1,000 for oil." Right.

So, this am, Fifth Ave mile. Yesterday most did Cow Harbor, no thanks, got THAT bullshit outta my system. Was gonna do a 5k in Eisenhower, but I was there ('natch) too early, heard the organizers saying it was mostly gonna be women and strollers. Big mistake. Pulled up stakes and did The line. Glad I did. With today's mile, needed the acreage. AND, saw my peeps.

Unfortunately, hadda come in to find more mindfucking, but fuck It. And best of all, It had gone to teach religion. THIS is how Jesus would behave????????????? Hypocrite Twat.

No comments: