6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Day 1571

Wow.

Didn't really wanna do this am's 5k, but, couldn't resist seeing my time. See if I could actually break 10 mins.

The run was @ Tanger, site of last year's race, where you got a medal for finishing. Need I say more? Of course I hadda do it.

Didn't check the results yet, but I didn't walk, and I got a medal I'm ok.

Plus, anything beat yesterday.

Bitch was on a tear.

Was having a garage sale @ a friends, used the opportunity to rid Itself of all the crap it bought. Note: didn't I say it was crap????? Now, take it to sell. In the process, EVERY SQUARE INCH OF THE HOUSE WAS COVERED IN Its crap. I drew the line @ the workbench in the basement (told ya, EVERY fucking square inch was covered in Its CRAP. and I mean CRAP). So, when I cleared the workbench, it went ballistic. Threw all my suits to the ground. All my good clothes. Nice eh? Quite the psycho.

Of course, in the process, hadda dredge up every wrong-or perceived wrong. All crap of course, i.e. pulling Keith out of religion. Funny, Jeeeeeeeesus doesn't seem to do it much good now does He??? And did I throw myself in front of the church to bar his admission??????? It was perfectly capable of enrolling him again, but no, this was yet another "thing" to hold against me.

So, the clost is now empty. problem is, same Bitch. Same Twat. Same psycho. The suits? I really don't care, they're only material possessions.

No comments: