6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Day 1557

Wow.

Did The Manhattan Run, next to The Big One, my fave run, great people. Brotherfromanothermother couldn't make it, so I was alone (again, naturally). But not for long. Made friends w/my busmate. From Queens no less!

Did ok, nothing great, but ran strong.

Went to the village, to the IFC, who do I bump into? Miami Steve! Now, let that sink in. If I hadn't done EXACTLY what I did, I wouldn't have bumped into him.

Hit The Village after the run to see wassup, killed some time thrifting, then went to Mass. Yep, Mass.

Then to the IFC, catch a limited release flick.

Waited on line for the first screening to end, who walks in, Silvio himself. Was gonna not bother him, but how many opportunities like this arise? Funniest of all, he took an end seat, last row-just like me.

Asked if it would be a bother to snag an autograph-he asked what my name was! How cool! and he signed "To Jerry, Miami Steve was here." Funny guy. (jujubees and popcorn, no butter).

What a great day!

No comments: