6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day 1553

Told ya so

Years ago, said Stoney should take half his money n' bank it, spend the other half. Twat's answer? "He should be allowed to do whatever he wants." Today, he has nothing, but manages to smoke. Called it. Knew when college came, the shit would hit the fan. Twat called my brother-It married well didn't It? It's mother? Dead. no other family, so again, shirk all responsibility and hit on mine-after turning them against me.

Twat. Useless twat.

Don't save for your sons college, don't encourage HIM to save, assume ZERO responsibility. Me? Who pays every MOTHERFUCKING bill here? And it expects me to print more??? And yet, I'm not allowed to touch a morsel in the fridge-God forbid I actually move anything.

And no, he still isn't working.

Called it!

He sits around all day, on the computer, on the tv. Doing n-o-t-h-i-n-g.

It enables him.

But I should print $$$$.

Reap what you sow.

No comments: