6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 1533

I'm FREE!!!!!

I never ever ask for my balance when I go to the bank. Figure if I don't have bills kicked back, then I'm ok. BUT, got an angry letter from MasterCard "due to nonpayment.....lower your available credit..." Good, fuck 'em. Only use THAT if they don't take Amex. So, was determined to pay down that mother. Lo and behold, there's plenty to pay off both cards, so, I'm debt FREE!!!!!!! Nice. Got back to the office, called Deferred Comp, bumped up my contribution to the max. Niiice.

And all this because I wouldn't take "no" for an answer. This am through sat, rain was predicted. No matter, I'm determined to run, wore my rain footwear, lo and behold-no rain (during my run). This eve rain but, got my miles in!

Life is good. Bitch away @ Its groupies upstate for a few days, life is REALLY good!

Oh, and why isn't Stoney working? No Social Security card. Good thing Bitch kept it for him, now neither knows where it is.

But I'm Satan. Debt free Satan.

No comments: