6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 1544

Whew!

Was worried, with the evening race Saturday, was worried about my miles yesterday. No prob, did ok. Got my miles, even briefly contemplated the gym-but no. Did the gym when I was injured, don't wanna re-injure due to overworking. Did ok @ the race. Hoped to break 10-I led Big Bird (unusual) as well as Brian (he always starts out too fast then dies), but no. 10:03, soooo close. But, I was under 10 for the first mile split-know what THAT means-whenever I see my split times, I fuck up. If I hadn't taken 5 walk breaks, I would'a been well under 10. Running daily has obviously paid off, my times are improving-best of all: that wasn't my intention. Glad I ran it-it WAS my hometown's first race, and in the evening no less.

Saw The Butler, wow. Ironic that I saw it after bitch makes a comment about Al Sharpton: "isn't he the one with the son in trouble." How white of the Bitch. In its mind, Sharpton=Jesse. Amazing how racism/ignorance comes out. Of course I asked if It's tits needed adjustment, It asked "wtf?" I responded "Pam Anderson, don't implants require adjustment?" It didn't understand the "you all look the same" comparison. Moron.

Entering third week of August, Stoney-still no job.

No comments: