6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Day 1552

Deja vu?

Since there's NO WAY I can actually chill @ Toxichouse-bitch lost Its job (when old people die, this is what happens, good career planning), a day off means get out. Sad, but not entirely bad.

Was like when I used to hang with Pret in nyc.

The reality: Bitch hates me, would love nothing more than for me to pay the bills and live elsewhere. Not gonna happen. Stoney? It's good cop and dad is, of course, Satan. Imagine living in a place where you can't even touch anything in the fridge? THEN, It has the balls to chew me out for not printing $$$ for Stoney's college????? August 27, he hasn't worked a moment in his life, I've told him to bank half of everything, and I gotta print $$$???? Remember, who pays all the bills, does all his own laundry, and must buy all his food? (really sets a great example for Stoney doesn't it? Giving the message that dad is a shit and each in the house must fend for themselves. Ahhhh family. Go teach religion twat. Is THAT what Jesus would do?).

No comments: