6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, March 27, 2017

WTF

So, Stoney asks me to drop off clothes. I speak with my former employee, now the assistant director out there, he tells me mon-fri/8-4. I don't push or ask for a solid. Stoney calls, tells me Monday is best, I discuss with him, relating the staff there know who he is and he is being watched.

Last night, peeps wants to hang with me, I dodge, just wanna be alone. Went to work, went to a meeting, they ask me to speak-third step.

This am, get up, drop off his stuff. Did they allow a visit? no. Did I ask for one, no. I don't push. What DID hurt was my former employee didn't even come down to say hi. I did the right this guy, from his hiring (pushing for HIM, rather than the candidate the suits wanted), to always giving glowing evals. Oh well.

I did what was needed. I'm happy with myself.

And Bitch? Still dead.

The dog Bitch and Stoney wanted? Who's taking care of him?

The house we bought? Who's taking care of it?

Useless dead cunt, problem Stoney.

No comments: