6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, March 10, 2017

Here We Are

Get a text yesterday "this is me, I'm on Annie's phone...could you please take me for tonight, I have nowhere..."

I called on his phone, he used up all his minutes-four days after getting the phone.

He was @ her house, pondering his next move.

Told him he could get a lift asap from Uncle Pete, or wait til I got home, round 4 hours later. He tried to get back in, "I gotta get some things," I responded "I'll have you arrested."

I asked if he'd reached out to Bitch's friends, of course not. Really there for him aren't they?

So, picked him up @ 10:40, in the street. His girlfriend has him @ her place on the d/l it turns out. Funny, he has whomever overnight whenever he fucking wants, yet.......Homey's gonna have a rude awakening.

So, drove him to detox.

On the way, told him all Sunny;s stuff is gone. Every empty alcohol bottle he was keeping as a keepsake, gone. All waterpipes etc...gone.

Reminded him of the convo Bitch and I had re: his weed use, saying "and here we are as the outcome of your smoking."

Hope the cunt is happy.

I did the right thing. I didn't escape, I fulfilled my responsibilities.

Bitchcunt? Hopefully roasting in hell.

No comments: