6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Therapeutic Leverage

So, more of Stoney's comings and goings. Last night (12:30M) I go downstairs, to the kitchen. He's nakes from the waist up, no shoes. I ask where he went, he answered "for a cig." I look down, needle. Follow him upstairs, tell him he has until 8 am this am to get out. Told him to go to numc, or faith mission, bring back documentation that he's clean + March 18, the shower door MUST be fixed. Told him it wasn't for that piece of shit he allowed to live with us, he wouldn't be in this position. He attempted to respond, told him to save his words, telling him "how do you know an addict is lying..."

As cool as I am, took an hour to get back to sleep.

This am, he's gone, on time. I swept his room, any sign of anything belonging to Sunny, gone.

Just   like   mommy.

Where are all the people who told him they'd be there for him?


No comments: